Thursday, June 4, 2009

i keep moving

Greetings peeps,
Mighty just got me matrixed in to the blog. I've been working away on the last video installment of the After Midnight series.
so without further delay here it is:

Lovers Redux from Steven Lopez on Vimeo.



With each video I'm learning more and more of video post production. All the city scenes are shot by me!

There's a lot going on right now. I'll be seeing Badu tomorrow at the Nokia Theatre here in LA. And I'll be checking her out at the after party. I'll also be working on an album cover for the heiroglyphics crew. That project is a joint effort between me and a marketing team. We'll be trading our skills to further each others projects. the PR people will be putting together a gallery show for me in LA, highlighting the After Midnight Series.

My head is overwhelmed with tasks and to-do's. There's a lot of growing that I've done since AMS took place. It's a blessing and a headache all at the same time. But what would I be doing if this wasn't going on? yeah I would be painting...but heading in a direction that has infinite potential is something that I haven't experienced before.

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Dope! Love the Blog. Keep up the excellent work my friend & keep the videos coming! -Cash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dope to see your video editing work Frustr8. It's inspiring to see you achieving all this success while doing something you love to do.
    -Mighty

    ReplyDelete